Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm Still Here

Pardon the brief absence.  I promise that I haven't run out of things to write about.  Quite the opposite.  In fact, sometimes I feel like I have so much to say and I want to share so many details that I eventually give up because it makes my brain work too hard.  And other times I simply don't want to fight the slow internet.  I tend to blog in the evenings and that is precisely when the internet is at its slowest.

Our days have been filled with school, swimming lessons, soccer and regular day-to-day activities.  We aren't more busy here than we were in FL, but added to the regular busyness of a household of 8 is the fact that I'm still not quite unpacked so I've been spending my free time fine tuning the areas of the house that are a bit out of order.

I promise another post in the next day or so complete with some pictures of our recent activities. So far though, we are still singing the "It can't GTMO better than this" song.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I have so many questions for you. Could you please email me ashleyfender528@gmail.com thank you I love reading about your experience.

    ReplyDelete