Saturday, August 18, 2012

Next Stop: Cuba

Today is travel day!  It feels like it has been such a long time coming and we can't wait.  Vic was able to travel back to the states to accompany myself, our six children and the dog so we didn't have to travel alone.  I'm very grateful that it was able to work out.

We are leaving from Jacksonville Naval Air Station.  There is a flight that goes to gtmo every Saturday and every other Tuesday.  We have to be at the terminal at 6 a.m. to check in and then the flight leaves around 9:30 a.m.

Two of our six children have never been on a plane and it has been eight years for those who have so they are pretty excited for the plane ride.

I will take some pictures and try to post as soon as I can after we arrive.  The internet can be sketchy at times, so I'm not making any promises.  :)

Next stop: Cuba!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am literally giddy with excitement for you!!! Please keep updating.

    ReplyDelete