Sunday, March 31, 2013

He is Risen!

This morning all of the Christian services combined together enjoyed a beautiful Sunrise Service at the beach.  I always find it a huge blessing when we can gather together, regardless of church affiliation, and worship God together.  Being here provides many wonderful opportunities for that.

After the service, we were all treated to a catered breakfast served seaside.  The weather was gorgeous and I must say, at only 68 degrees, I felt quite chilly even with long sleeves!

Now I am home preparing some food for a potluck lunch after the 11:00 service.  There are also activities for the kids planned this afternoon.

Happy Resurrection Sunday everyone!!!

A little blurry, but this gives an idea of the beauty we enjoyed this morning.  I wanted to take a picture of the sunrise, but I realized that a restricted area was in the background and no photography would be allowed in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment